Accept Cookies?

Army Legal Services


We can assist you in making an AFCS01 Claim to the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.

In order to qualify to make a compensation application, you must be serving or have served in HM Forces (including Reserve Forces, TA or Brigade of Gurkhas) on or after 6th April 2005.

The illness or injury you are claiming must have been caused by your service on or after this date.

We can help you at all stages of the armed forces compensation application process. Contact us now for your first free consultation.

LEXCELAccredited Criminal LitigationAuthorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, number 439818.